Description: Designed for 3 people HIKING/CAMPING needing a tent that can be pitched instantly, is spacious, and has adjustable ventilation. 3 large spaces and 1 storage space. Instant pitching and easy to take down. Adjustable ventilation: comfortable in hot weather and protection in bad weather. www kayak com
Capacity: Sleeping width: 70 cm/person. Spacious. Storage space for bags.
Weight: 5.5kg / 12.1 pounds
Dimensions: Bedroom 210 cm (82.6″) wide by 210 cm (82.6″) in length. Max. headroom: 109cm (42.9″). Storage space: 65cm (25.6″) by 210cm (82.6″).
Cover: Flat, 89 cm diameter disc. Equipped with 2 straps for occasional carrying. www kayak com
Composition: 2000 mm PU-coated polyester flysheet, breathable polyester bedroom, polyethylene groundsheet, solid fibreglass poles.
This tent comes with the following Concepts: “EASY”. www kayak com
– Pitching/folding: Instant pitch. Free-standing tent (place it wherever you like, and if there’s no wind, no need for pegs = ready to use!). Easy folding using our “easy” guiding system. (Please see video below.)
– Entry/exit: Front opening: effective and easy. Large D-shaped door, with single zip. No need to climb over your companion to get out.
– Storage: pocket for storing your things in the bedroom. Extra storage space at the front for your equipment.
– Waterproofing: All Quechua tents have passed laboratory tests: the WHOLE TENT under 200 litres/hour/sqm (200mm/hour) for 4 hours! as well as in the most. (PU-coated 2000mm polyester fly sheet,120g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet, all seams sealed using thermobonded tape). A breathable polyester inner tent under the fly sheet means you aren’t in contact with the condensation that forms naturally on the inside of the fly sheet.
– Ventilation: Fly sheet with 2 side panels that can be moved apart and hooked onto the side guy ropes (opens from the inside). Air can circulate in the room. The mosquito nets keep the bedroom insect free. The ventilation panels can stay open when it rains and provide a view of the outside. The bedroom’s whole rear fly sheet can be raised from the inside by pulling on a cord.
– Wind Resistance: We test all of our tents in a wind tunnel and on a rotating plate to expose each side of the tent to the wind. A properly assembled tent with all the stays in position around the tent should remain habitable under wind speeds measuring 50 km/h at ground level.
– UV protection (protection against Ultraviolet rays): The fabric flysheet filters UV rays with a SPF of 30. Please note a significant amount of UV rays can enter through a single open door.
– Poles, pegs: Poles: solid fibreglass for excellent break resistance. Tent pegs: 5 mm galvanised steel pegs for good twisting resistance.