5th Annual Drum n Fire Music GLampout
Less than 1 hour from Chicago
GLAMPING: Camping with nicer things and with greater ease
Saturday, July 18, 2020 12:00 PM
Drum n Fire Music GLampout on the sandy wooded beaches of the Illinois River. Every Campfire will have a different rhythm. Campfire hopping at its best! Acoustic guitar(campfire), drum circle(campfire), music video tribute are just a few of the events.
This event is perfect for the first time GLamper!
6pm Potluck Dinner(bring a dish to pass)
8:00pm Campfire entertainment begins
Campfire 1 Featuring Live music
Campfire 2 Drum Circle(beat to the rhythm)
Campfire 3 Outdoor Movie
8:30am Yoga on the beach
8-10Am Full Hot Breakfast(we provide)(Starbucks coffee, eggs, sausage, pancakes n pastries)
optional Guided Kayak Tour u pik Sat11-1 Sun 10-12
Check out pics at
1. Music GLampout + Single Kayak guided tour(4 tour choose Sat11-1 sun 10-12)
2. Music GLampout + Tandem Kayak Guided Tour(4 tour choose Sat11-1 Sun 10-12)
Here is what is INCLUDED with the Music GLampout:
- Potluck Dinner
- Group CAMPFIRES(we supply wood(and keep fire burning!)
- HOT BREAKFAST(eggs,sausage,pancakes, etc.) WITH STARBUCKS COFFEE
- Movie under the stars
- Campfire entertainment
- Beverages(Ice H20, Tang, Hot Cocoa)
- Plates, Cups, Utensils, Napkins(4 Potluck/Breakfast)
- Use of Coleman Propane Grills, Open fire grills(4 potluck dinner)
- Optional GUIDED KAYAK TOUR(u pik Sat 11-1 Sun 10-12)
Tents and air pads are available for rent(w/free setup/takedown)
****PLEASE NOTE**** THIS EVENT IS CAPPED AND WILL SELL OUT
In order to guarantee your spot you must book online through the links below ASAP.
For the Safety/Comfort of our other guests Dogs are not allowed.
Make sure you book online through the links above as last year all of our GLampouts sold out.
GLamping makes camping EASY! So you can be LAZY! We schlep the heavy stuff and provide i.e. ice water, firewood(group campfires), we have rental tents +air pads(complimentary set up/take down)
Forget something? Jewel or Walmart is a mile away!
Wanna Camp on your own? Many people bring their own groups(family reunions, bachelorette parties, etc.) to this event. If you have 5 or more ppl you will get a dedicated picnic table. If you have a group of 15 or more you get your own dedicated campsite. You can have your own campfire at your site*