We Have All Inclusive GLAMPING!!!
In just one 24 hour Super Fun Family Friendly Event
We make it EASY for you and your family to experience the outdoors!
Come GLAMP on the beautiful Wooded Sandy shores of the Illinois River!
Our GLampOuts are TOP SHELF!
Less than 1 hour from Chicago!
- Gourmet Potluck Style(Everyone brings something to share) In the past, campers have brought, chicken fajitas, vegetarian chili, primal(vegan) choco chip cookies, Dutch oven cakes, baked brie w/ baguette, irish soda bread, hummus, you name it!
- We show a movie on our BIG HUGE 110″ MOVIE SCREEN.
- All of our GLampOuts include a big country Breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage, pastries and pipin HOT Starbucks Coffee. Prepared all for you. Just sit back on the beach and enjoy!
We bring all of the gear including:
- Grills(for sat potluck dinner)
- Ice water
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins
- Firewood(for group campfires)
- We even RENT TENTS/Air Pads and SET THEM Up and Take Them Down for you!
SINGLE KAYAK GUIDED TOUR + GLAMPOUT
$89 per person
DOUBLE KAYAK GUIDED TOUR + GLAMPOUT
$79 per adult,($49 per child 17 and under when accompanying a fare paying adult in the same boat)
3rd person in Double Kayak is $29 (must be 70lbs or less)(boat weight may not exceed 550lbs)
(incl. guided kayak tour if you bring your own kayak)
Here is what is INCLUDED:
- FREE Campfire(we bring the Firewood and keep it burning)
- FREE HOT BREAKFAST WITH STARBUCKS COFFEE
- FREE MOVIE IN THE WOODS
- FREE GUIDED KAYAK TOUR(incl. with combo kayak/GLampout)
- FREE ICE WATER FOR BEVERAGES
- FREE PLATES, CUPS, UTENSILS, NAPKINS
- Gourmet Potluck Style Dinner(Everyone brings something to share)
- FREE USE OF OUR COLEMAN PROPANE GRILLS, GRILL BASKETS(for Sat Potluck)
- optional tent rental available
- 2 hour GUIDED KAYAK TOUR SATURDAY or SUNDAY MORNING(U Pick)
arrive and recreate(fish, hike, bike(I&M Canal Towpath), sit on beach)
6pm Potluck Dinner
8-10Am Full Hot Breakfast(we provide)
optional Guided Kayak Tour
Sat 1pm or 2pm, Sun 10am or 11am
(Don’t wanna camp? Just join us for the Saturday/Sunday Kayak Tour)