Saturday, June 4, 2016 12:00 PM
Never camped before? No problem! This is Perfect for the 1st time camper.
This is 1 Full Service GLamping Night
Make sure you book online through the links below. There is limited availability for this event.
Around 6pm we will have a potluck dinner, so please bring a dish to pass. Last name start with A thru P bring a sidedish or appetizer. Last name starts with Q-Z bring a dessert.
Here is what is INCLUDED with the group campout:
- FREE Group CAMPFIRE(we supply wood and start/keep fire burning!)
- FREE HOT BREAKFAST(eggs,ham,pancakes, etc.) WITH STARBUCKS COFFEE
- FREE MOVIE IN THE WOODS
- FREE GUIDED KAYAK TOUR(incl. with combo kayak/campout)
- FREE ICE WATER FOR BEVERAGES
- FREE PLATES, CUPS, UTENSILS, NAPKINS,
- FREE USE OF OUR COLEMAN PROPANE GRILLS, GRILL BASKETS, Etc.
- optional tent rental available(w/free setup/takedown)
Kayak Morris Glampout Itinerary
12-5PM camp set up and relax or hike or bike or fish
5:30pm bring potluck dishes to main camp area
6:00 PM Potluck Dinner in main camp area(we have grills, plates, cups, utensils, water, tang, etc.)
8:00 PM Relax around the firepits
Breakfast 8-10AM main camp area
11:00 Am Guided kayak Tour(For those that reserved)
1:00 PM Return to camp and relax
3:00 PM Break camp
Thank you for joining us for this mini Outdoor adventure!
Please note that you may always join us for the Group campout again and if you don’t want to do the guided tour you may rent kayaks for the day.
Any questions Text 630-567-4653