Sept 17th Gourmet Potluck Campout / Kayak Tour
do one or do both!
Saturday, Sept 17, 2016 12:00 PM
to Sunday, Sept 18, 2016, 5:00 PM
Never camped before? No problem! This is Perfect for the 1st time camper. It’s only one night!
This is Full Service/All Inclusive
Going camping, but with glamour. A combination of the two words. It’s like regular camping , but with nicer things than usual, being warmer, and more comfortable. Glamping isn’t done by usual outdoor types who climb mountains.
“Glamp” out with us on the fully wooded sandy beaches of the Illinois River. We start with a Potluck Dinner!
We will be making a Full Hot breakfast in the morning including Starbucks coffee, eggs, muffins, bacon, and pancakes!
Then we embark on a 2 hour guided Kayak Tour!(or you can just DIY it and rent kayaks)
These events sell out fast due to limited availability. Book ahead!
Here is what is INCLUDED with the group GLampout:
- Saturday Night Potluck Dinner
- Group CAMPFIRE(we supply wood/start/keep group fire burning!)
- We cook Sunday Morning HOT BREAKFAST(eggs,sausage,pancakes, etc.) WITH STARBUCKS COFFEE
- MOVIE IN THE WOODS
- GUIDED KAYAK TOUR(incl. with combo kayak/GLampout only)
- We bring ICE WATER, plates, cups, napkins, utensils, coleman stoves, openpit grills, grill baskets optional tent rental / air pad available(w/free setup/takedown)
want to camp on Friday too. just add it to cart in booking
Kayak Morris Glampout Itinerary
Noon-5 camp set up and relax or hike or bike or fish
5:30pm bring potluck dishes to main camp area
6:00 PM Potluck Dinner in main camp area(we have grills, plates, cups, utensils, water, tang, etc.)
8:00 PM Relax around the firepits
Breakfast 8-10AM main camp area
11:00 Am Guided kayak Tour(optional)(For those that reserved)
1:00 PM Return to camp and relax
3:00 PM Break camp